The finishing line is getting closer. This week I've been mainly pottering about, just adding a few bits here and there, but the boat's now looking much more complete.
I've fixed the stern rails and side stern rails, along with the flybridge screen. Now just a few more bits and pieces to add, and to rebuild the mast which took another hit in a clumsy moment.
As I've a picture of the stern, I thought I'd describe the modifications I've made here.
Just visible in the photo is the engine room hatch. I've scratch built this to the more flush current type, using the kit part as a guide. I've also used checker plate on it . Also seen under the flybridge stairs is the X boat motor.
Just to finish off this post is a photo of the model from the side.